Friday, January 25, 2013

Hi all first time pan lister my square is TQ1676 but shifted slightly up/down and west! This is to include my own back garden - as well as a little of the Thames foreshore - this is a very urban area but contains two parks, two cemetries, an old churchyard, and a couple of mature gardens. I am going to try my hand at Mothing this year thats why my garden is included! I am going to aim for 500 species as I doubt I will be able to id anywhere near the 1000! Its a whole new learning experience I have id 32 birds in the square plus two spiders so far. Zygiella x-notata and Pholcus phalangioides I realise I will have to take photographs of the inverts, in future. I'll put a mark on my BUBO year list 2013 for my square. Now I am away to Shetland for a few days and will resume my listing on my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment