Saturday, February 2, 2013

Guernsey

Sunny, but a bit too chilly and windy here, I managed a poke around along our lane this aft. A few more flowers are starting to bloom and it was nice to see purple violets in the bank. Now I have reached 150 I have been keeping a better track of the tick-order, so the things I have identified (to the best of my ability....) :

150 - Common Green Shieldbug
151 - Psycha casta - larva in case
152 - Pheasant
153 - Guernsey Fleabane
154 - the springtail Tomocerus minor
155 - the crane fly Limonia nubeculosa
156 - Capillary Thread Moss
157 - Square-spot Rustic - larva under plant pot
158 - Maidenhair Spleenwort
159 - Hairy Bitter-cress
160 - Sweet Violet
161 - Navelwort Rust Fungus
162 - Cleavers
163 - the snail Discus rotundatus
164 - Groundsel Rust Fungus

As I am very new to this pan-listing malarkey, 6 of these are potential lifers if they are what I've said they are.

Navelwort Rust Fungus - yum yum!


A harvestman of some description

No comments:

Post a Comment