Thursday, July 18, 2013

Update from TM0025
Well I think that it’s worth doing a small update so soon after the previous one, simply because this brings me up to halfway. I must admit that I felt for quite some time that I would never even get this far, but here I am. The additions all come from last night’s moth trap:
492. Bird-cherry ermine, Yponomeuta evonymella
493. Burnished brass, Diachrysia chrysitis

494. Common Rustic, Mesapamea secalis
495. European corn-borer, Ostrinia nubilalis

496. Fan-foot, Zanclognatha tarsipennalis
497. Mother-of-pearl, Pleuroptya ruralis

498. Pine shoot moth, Rhyaciania buoliana

499. Red-barred tortrix, Ditula angustiorana

500. Scarce footman, Eileme complana

501. Small emerald, Hemistola chrysoprasaria
502. Treble brown-spot, Idaea trigeminata

1 comment:

  1. Top effort Sven. Still never seen the corn-borer myself!

    ReplyDelete